The unmatched power and control of the HammerHead is due to the adjustable underfoot cable routing, the large toepiece with long wings that contacts the full length of the duckbill, and the long smooth spring travel.
The adjustable cable guides allow the binding to be optimized for any skier's preference. Whether neutral or active, the HammerHead will deliver a smooth, solid ride on any ski. To control today's bigger, heavier skis, you need a binding like the HammerHead.
The HammerHead is built to stand up to todays hard charging telemarkers. Ski it with confidence knowing that it wont leave you stranded in the backcountry; no repair kit required.
- Five dramatically different cable guide positions. Optimize your bindings for your skiing style and snow conditions and make long tours a breeze.
- Cables routed underfoot for maximum control; plastic boots flex at the bellows instead of tip-toeing.
- 2000 lb test cable attachments won't break.
- One-piece toeplate construction - no welds, rivets, or double mount.
- Over 2" of spring travel for smooth action and durability.
- The spring-loaded HammerHeel is the easiest to use climber available; Flip it up or down with your ski pole. Climbing bails available in 3 sizes.
- Easy, one-size-fits-all size adjustment.
- Ultra-secure mounting pattern.
- Weight: 3.2 lbs per pair including HammerHeel and climbing bails.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- Made in the USA
What they are saying...
"The HammerHead sets a new performance standard by which all current and future freeheel binding designs will be judged."
"The HammerHead remains the zenith of downhill telemark power, durable for heavy abuse and tunable for every skier, ski and snow."
- Couloir Magazine
"Superb ski control that can be fine tuned to the skier's ability makes this a great binding for everyone. The new heel system allows the skier to engage the climbing bar with ease when on the fly."
- Backcountry Magazine
"You never see the HammerHead being used by someone who sucks. Usually, they're lapping you. Meaning, they know what you don'tthat HammerHead is a serious binding for the serious freeheeler, which is why it continues to make inroads across the country despite being distributed by a small company with Jackson Hole roots."
"Excellent control in all conditions, durable and, with it's unique pivot system, versatile. In fact, if I could, I would put all of our students on HammerHeads, set the pivot pins to 5 and have them experience what it truly feels like to have the ball of their rear foot down on the ski. When I loan a student some skis mounted with Hammerheads you can almost always see within one run a marked improvement in their uphill (inside) ski control."
- Biff Higgison (Co-Director, New England Telemark & PSIA Level 3 Instructor)